Customization is the name of the game! At Carport Central, we want you to find the perfect carport or metal building for the right price. Most of our customers have a need in mind when they purchase a carport or metal structure, and we want to make sure we can help our customers get the perfect prefabricated metal building to suit any need. Take a look at some of the customized metal buildings available for sale at Carport Central below.
22×26 Metal Garage for Two Cars
Custom Steel Building
Custom Garage with lean-to
Side Entry Garage 20’W X 26’L X 9’H
Carport Central’s custom options for metal buildings are not limited to roof styles or color choices but we offer customization for all types of steel buildings components like Walls, Anchors, Gables, Panels, Doors, Windows and many more. You just have to call and discuss the requirements with our experts at Carport Central. Below is the list of some custom options that we offer –
Metal Buildings Roof Styles:
- We offer 3 custom roof options to fit your needs.
- Vertical roof: Perfect for heavy snowfall or driving rain, the vertical roof is grooved to allow dirt and precipitation to exit off the sides. The Vertical roof is recommended for any building longer than 36’
- A-Frame Style (Boxed eave): This A frame roof design is good for areas with some bad weather, but isn’t suited for heavy snow and high winds
- Regular: The most economical, the Regular roof has corrugated ridges that run from end to end. Perfect to keep sunlight and light rain off your vehicles
Metal Buildings Size :
- We offer custom buildings at any size to fit your needs
- Width sizing starts at a standard width of 12’ and we can build it as wide as you need with the proper support
- Any building wider than 32’ will require a lift at the installation site
- Industry standard length for a carport is 21’, but Carport Central can customize the length starting from 21’ and extending the length by 5’ framing increments
- Carport Central can customize the height of your prefabricated metal building structure from 6’ up to 14’. Some manufacturers offer 20’ high side walls, so check with our team of customer service representatives to learn about the height available in your area
- Any custom metal building 14’ tall must be 18’ or wider
Steel Framing for Metal Buildings:
- Pick from 12-gauge or 14- gauge steel framing to frame your new metal building
- Both materials are strong and tested to withstand the elements
- We offer a 20-year rust through warranty on 12-gauge steel framing
Metal Buildings Features :
- Additional options such as gable ends and side panels can add strength to your carport or RV cover
- Garages and workshops can be customized with walk in doors, windows, and roll-up doors for larger projects
- Anchors keep us grounded! Not only do anchors keep the custom metal buildings & structures in place, but we have special anchors depending on the type of base you have for your carport or custom metal building
Metal Buildings Color :
- You can customize the color of your roof, side panels, and trim of your structure. We have many color options to choose from, so call a customer service representative to see what colors are available in your area
Certification of Steel Buildings:
- Many local rules require certification for occupied structures. We can provide the building plans for the inspection, just let our customer service representatives know you plan to have the building certified
Check out a wide range of Prefabricated Metal Buildings available with us and customize yours, as per need.
Custom Metal Buildings For Sale
30 x 51 x 12 – Workshop/Garage with Roof Extension
Starting at: $14, 485.00
Get Custom Price
How Metal Buildings can be more robust to stand against high flood
Custom Metal buildings have more advantages over other types of construction especially when exposed to floods. High quality metal is unaffected by flooding. Metal buildings are one of the structures that you can find standing after floods and are mold resistant after a flood. Metal is also resistant to corrosion because they do not break down in excess moisture.
Since metal buildings do not contain wood where mold thrives, mold is eliminated. When wooden buildings are exposed to flooding, they rot and all the wood has to be replaced. Since metal sheets do not absorb moisture and they do not weaken or rot. When water gets into wood, below the surface where paint has been applied, it warps and rots, which will severely damage the surface. With metal the under layers are unharmed and the surface layer of paint remains undisturbed. Whereas a wooden home would need to have wood replaced and re-painted, a metal home would not.
You can customize all types of metal buildings with us, we at Carport Central focus on understanding our customers custom metal building requirements our experts can guide you throughout the process. Just fill a quick form at contact us or talk to our representative at toll free number (844) 860-4950 to get your dream metal building installed at your site.