“But carports take a lot of work to install, I won’t be able to use my driveway until it’s done!” we hear you say? Not at all! There’s a great solution for adding a one car carport to your property that is neither painfully expensive nor incredibly time-consuming to add. Our pre-fabricated metal carport go up in the least time and are made of a highly resilient steel that is also lightweight. This lightweight design makes them easy for as little as two people to set up, and can go up over the space of an afternoon with no trouble!
“But I have just the one car, metal carports are more than I need!”
They can be used for so much more than just parking your 1 car! Our Carports range including One Car Carports, Two Car Carports, Utility Carports, RV Carports, Metal Boat Covers etc. all are incredibly versatile and can be used to store your lawnmowers, motorcycles, sports equipment (ATV’s and Snowmobiles just take up a corner, leaving plenty of room for your car), and more. But that’s just the beginning! Even if they’re just being used for a single car, carports can be turned to just about anything you can imagine!
- Yard Sales: Yard sales are a popular summer and spring pass time, to be sure. But sometimes that sun just gets to be a bit much, why not roll your car out of your carport and set up your yard sale in there? The refreshing shade will draw people in and encourage them to spend a little longer browsing.
- Family Gatherings: We all love having the family over for holidays and celebrations, but we also know it gets a bit crowded inside with everyone tripping over each other. With our single car carports, you can have a bit of shade for your family to gather under in summer while they enjoy the barbecue, and in the winter a space heater turns your carport into a wonderful eating area or hang-out space for the kids, especially with their new noise-makers from Christmas.
- Workshop: It’s always nice to have a place to pursue our hobbies, or maybe you run a business out of your home that needs a place to produce and store your wares? Carport Central’s Single Wide Carports can be the perfect for these as well!
- Expandable: When you expand your house, it’s quite a production if you decide you need just a little more space. With our one car single wide metal carports, it’s easy to extend them to create more storage shed or shelter, and it’s just as easy as setting up the original!
Wow! Carports Are Amazing! How big of one will I need?
Thanks! We think so too! As far as how big of a carport you’ll need? Well, that depends on how you want to use it. We’re sure now that we’ve opened your eyes to the power and versatility of a metal carport, your imagination is probably brimming over with times of family bonding and great summer fun. So, the first thing you need to decide is how you want to use your prefab custom carport, and that starts with the size of the car you want to store there. Single carports measure in at approximately 12’ wide, and are perfect for almost any form of vehicle, with the exception of mobile homes and long trailers. So this is a great place to start, but there are other factors to consider.
- Enclosed Carport or a Carport with Open Walls: Our carports easily convert into garages, so that’s an option you’re going to want to consider. Do you want to have open walls or closed walls on your carport? There’s benefits to both, especially if you intend to use it as storage for other items. Closed sides obviously provide superior weather protection to your car, but open sides make sure you’ll have plenty of room to get in and out of your vehicle.
- Custom Walls or Utility Carports: One of our most popular options include a full carport with an enclosed prefabricated metal shed at the end. A great way to store your car maintenance supplies, lawnmowers or just have some outside storage while keeping it nice and compact within your carport. We also have single car carports that come with just one side closed or both.
- Other Uses of a Single Wide Carport: If you’re intending on using your carport for things like family gatherings, you may want to consider looking at one of our larger units. Then again a single carport is more than large enough to hold a picnic table for outdoor family fun!
This All Sounds Amazing, What’s Next?
Carport Central’s One Car Carports are easily the best buy on the market. Our company has a solid reputation for quality materials, top notch customer service, and a belief that our customers deserve to be educated about their purchases. From the first moment we’ll talk with you about your needs, and what your intended uses are, and the site you’ll be installing it on, helping you decide which carport will be the best for you.
Once you’ve selected the specifications of a perfect carport for you, we’ll be ready to help you find the best way to pay for it. Obviously, we’re happy to accept full payment up front, but if you need a little more flexibility in paying for your carport, we’ve got you covered. We have one of the most flexible rent-to-own options in the market, along with access to a network of lenders that will help you with financing your new carport.
Once it’s paid for, it’s time for installation! We’ll carry you straight on through to the carport installation process, making sure you’re ready to get your metal carport installed. Delivery and Installation is always free, all done by our team of trained professionals, With us, you’re not just a customer, you become part of the Carport Central family.
So, what are you waiting for? Our friendly, knowledgeable customer service representatives are standing by to help walk you through all of your needs and to let you know the ideal carport. Just give us a call at (888) 561-8089 with any questions or to get started on steel carport of your dreams.