Benefits to Investing in a Clear-Span Structure
Clear-span metal structures have quite a few distinct advantages that outweigh conventional structures. Listed below is a list containing some of the advantages:
- They can be installed in a much shorter time than wooden structures without any hassle. Carport Central even deliver and install throughout the entire continental United States, making this building an exceptional option!
- With precise engineering, these structures are not only durable, but also versatile. They can easily be taken down and relocated if needed, something that is not easy to do with a wooden or brick building.
- Cleaning is a breeze! Metal is much easier to clean compared to structures built with wood or other materials. You can easily rid your building of any dirt or grime with just a little soap and water, or simply let the rain do the job for you!
- The versatile design of a clear-span structure also allows for more clearance and higher ceilings.
These are only a select few of the many advantages that come with owning a free-span building. For more information, give one of our knowledgeable building specialists a call today!
Uses for Clear-Span Metal Buildings
Pre-engineered clear-span buildings are commonly utilized for storing large equipment and over-sized vehicles. With their flexible designs, you can use the facility to fulfill whatever need you may have: a horse barn, repair shop, or maybe even a retail store. No matter what your intentions for the building may be, we can find the perfect solution for your needs! The possibilities for a metal structure are almost endless! We do have professional building specialists standing by to assist you during the process, if needed. Just give one of them a call today at +1 (980) 321-9898.
Personalize Your New Steel Structure
We want you to love your new metal building. That’s why we provide our customers with a unique selection of customization options for personalizing your structure. Here are just a few of the customizations we offer:
- There are up to 16 available color options (varies by location), free of charge.
- We also provide a Deluxe two-tone (wainscot) option.
- There are three roof styles for customers to choose from, each unique in their own way: regular (good), A-frame/boxed-eave (better), vertical (best).
- Our regular roof is installed with horizontal paneling and rounded edges, resembling that of a barn. It is our most economical option and reliable for protecting the contents of your structure. This style is best suited for areas that experience moderate weather conditions.
- Commonly known as a boxed-eave style, our A-frame roof is also installed with horizonal paneling. This type is best for customers who reside in areas that may have some high winds but not excessive rain or heavy snow loads.
- The vertical roof is our most popular and durable option of the three. With vertical paneling, ridge caps, and a hat channel, this roof style offers the best possible protection. While it is recommended for all weather conditions, it is best suited for areas that are prone to more harsh weather elements.
- Depending on the size and style of your unit, you can have garage doors installed for additional protection from the elements and theft. Along with our garage doors, our frame-outs also provide easier access for larger vehicles and machinery.
- No matter your intentions for your new building, natural light is always a good option. We provide a standard window size of 30”x30”, with other available sizes depending on your location.
Pricing on Metal Clear-Span Building
Our pricing varies based on several factors: the size and style of your new structure, additional customization options, the location in which the building will be installed, and the manufacturer associated with your order. If you are on a budget or have limited funds, there is no need to worry about paying the full-price up front as we provide the best financing and rent-to-own programs in the industry. The best part is if your financial state changes, you can always pay your building off before the contract runs out without being penalized! For more information, give us a call today or inquire on our website.
Why You Should Invest with Carport Central
Along with our quality products and exceptional prices, the passion we have for what we do and why we do it set us apart from other companies in the metal building industry. We don’t want to just sell you a building; we want to build a relationship that lasts beyond the sale. We take the time to understand your needs and your budget so we can help find the perfect storage solution for you! Don’t wait any longer, one of our building specialists will be more than happy to help you get started.