If you’re searching for a means of shelter for your truck, car, lawn equipment, or other property, one of our single car metal garages is just the answer for you. While they are designed and built to shelter one vehicle or smaller equipment, they can be utilized for a large variety of applications. When choosing the size dimensions of your structure, it’s important to know how you’ll be using the unit and how you might need to use it in the future. There are plenty of standardized size dimensions to choose from, including widths starting at 12’ and lengths ranging from 20’ to 5’. However, you can opt to customize the dimensions of your one car metal garage. Keep in mind, the size of your garage will affect the overall price.
Benefits of 1 Car Metal Garages
Here at Carport Central, we guarantee quality with all our products. Each of our steel buildings are engineered with heavy-duty, galvanized steel framing to ensure their durability and longevity. When compared to structures made of other materials such as vinyl, wood, or brick, steel is the superior option. Unlike wood, steel is a durable, weather-resistant material that does not rot, harbor mold or mildew, and can withstand pest infestations. A few of the additional benefits steel has to offer includes the following:
- Longer Lasting
Customize Your Steel Garage
You can have peace of mind knowing you’re getting the exact building you need and want as you choose from our size dimensions, color options, and other customization options. And to make the process even more convenient, you can design your dream garage from your own home with our signature 3D Building Estimator. Once you’re satisfied with the final product you can submit your order directly through our website or give one of our building representatives a call today. A few of our other available customization options include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Roof Styles – The roof you choose to complete your 1 car garage with is just as important as the rest of the unit itself. We offer three roof styles here at Carport Central, including the regular style (good), A-frame horizontal (better), and vertical (best).
- Regular – Out of our three available options, the regular roof is the most economical style offered in the metal building industry. It’s designed and installed with horizontally-oriented paneling and curved edges to better protect against the sun’s harsh rays. We recommend this roofing system to customers who live in areas that do not typically experience high winds, heavy rain, or heavy snowfall.
- A-frame Horizontal – Also known as a boxed-eave style, the A-frame horizontal roof is a slight upgrade from the regular design. While they are both installed with horizontally aligned paneling, the A-frame horizontal design is better suited for warmer areas that may experience some winds and very light rain or snowfall.
- Vertical – The vertical roofing system is the most durable, top-selling option offered in the metal building industry. Due to its additional framing pieces and vertical paneling, it can withstand all climate types; however, it is highly-recommended for areas prone to foul weather conditions. This roof style is also recommended for structures that have a length of 36’ or more.
- Colors – We have a total of 16 color options available to customize your roof, walls, and trim with. 14 of these options are standard colors, while 2 of them are premiums.
- Doors – There are roll-up garage doors, walk-in doors, and frame-outs available at Carport Central. Some customers opt for the frame-outs and will order customized doors after their unit is installed.
- Windows – No matter what you use your single car garage for, windows are an excellent source of natural lighting. You can choose from our window options or you can opt for frame-outs and order custom windows after we install your structure.
Day-to-Day Applications for Single Car Metal Garages
While it may seem that metal garages are strictly used for sheltering vehicles, equipment, and storing personal items, they have a much larger variety of applications. With a little imagination, you can do anything you imagine with a one car metal garage from Carport Central. We’ve provided a list below with some of our ideas for possible applications:
- Art Studio
- Office Space
- Animal Shelter
- Storage Unit
- Private Gym
Prices of 1 Car Garages
When it comes to the price of your one car metal garage, there are several factors that will need to be taken into consideration, including its overall size, style, features, location, and certification. While it may seem overwhelming, there’s no need to worry if it’s slightly out of your price range. We work with you to ensure you get the building of your dreams for a price you can afford. And while we are more than happy to accept a full payment upfront, we offer two flexible payment plans to assist you in purchasing your steel building. Our financing and rent-to-own programs are easy, stress-free services that allow you to get your building now and pay for it at a later time. And to ensure everyone is taken care of, we are constantly working with our financial partners to find ways to make these payment plans easier to use and available to a wider variety of customers. For more information, you can visit our website or give us a call today to speak with a building specialist.
Why You Should Choose Carport Central
Here at Carport Central, we put you first. From our first point of contact, to the initial sale of your structure and beyond, we are here to provide assistance every step of the way. Our goal isn’t to just sell you a metal building, it’s to form a relationship and provide you with a solution that will last for years to come. If you’re ready to find your dream structure today, give one of our friendly, knowledgeable building specialists a call today at (980) 321-9898 or visit our website to get started. We can’t wait to help you find the perfect shelter for your way of life.