What Comes in Your Custom Metal Building Kit?
What comes in your custom metal building kit? Everything you’ll need for your building! We’re here to help make your metal building dream a reality, including giving you the ability to put up your building yourself on your own time, with your own labor. Each metal building kit we provide at Carport Central comes with all the components and materials you’ll need to make your installation happen yourself. You will receive:
- Steel framing members and supports
- Roofing panels
- Your desired wall paneling
- All needed fastening hardware
- All needed building anchors
- Any extra customization features you selected (such as gables and trim)
PLUS, everything is pre-measured and pre-cut to exact specifications! Once you get your building material kit on-site, it’s ready to assemble and install!
Benefits of Metal Building Kits
Why consider choosing a metal building kit? There are plenty of reasons! For starters, each custom metal building kit from Carport Central is manufactured in an American facility from the same steel and with the same standards of quality that you’ve come to expect from the buildings our teams install. Each metal structure is really made to last. They provide fantastic shelter from the elements, and our enclosed metal building kits will also keep your belongings safe and secure. But wait, there’s more! Here are a few more benefits that make a steel building kit worth considering:
- It will cost less!
- You’ll receive a discount for picking up the materials and installing your building yourself.
- The installation is on your time!
- Instead of having to set up a future installation date that’s based upon the availability of our installation crews, you can make your own installation schedule with a custom metal building kit. You decide your own building installation schedule, on the day and time that works best for you.
- You get to show off your DIY skills!
- Our custom metal building kits come with everything you need to make the process as simple and as painless as possible, but you’ll still be able to say that you did it yourself!
What Kinds of Metal Building Kits Are Available?
In a word, pretty much whatever you may need! Each of our metal building kits can be engineered for some specific intended applications, but they’re also designed to be versatile. These strong steel structures can be used for a multitude of purposes. Below are just a few of our most popular building styles:
Our carports are designed to protect any and all of your vehicles from exposure to the elements. They can be customized as you see fit, and can have completely open sides, partially-enclosed sides, or can even be fully enclosed if you like.
Our barn buildings are designed to take all of the features of a traditional wooden barn and make them better. These barns aren’t subject to the same threats of wood, and they’re much easier to maintain. They also provide a more modern look for your home or farm.
Our metal garages are popular for a reason. They not only offer a secure way to protect your vehicles; they also provide you with some multipurpose space for other usages. They can be customized to blend in with your home, or you can choose to make them stand out. Either way, they’re a sure way to add more value to your property.
If you’re like most Americans, you probably have more stuff than you know what to do with. One of our custom metal sheds can give you the freedom to declutter your home, while also increasing your property value at the same time. If it’s protected outdoor storage you need, these sturdy structures will do the job for you!
Making Your Kit Your Own
Thanks to our powerful Metal Building Estimator tool, designing your own perfect metal building really is a breeze. The customization process is simple, quick, and painless; you can even do it all from the comfort of your couch! What all can you customize about your building? Pretty much anything you can think of! Here’s a list of just some of your steel building options:
- Building dimensions (you choose your own custom width, length, and height)
- Roof styles (Regular, A-Frame Horizontal, Vertical)
- Paneling options (open-air, fully enclosed, or partially enclosed)
- Steel framing and paneling gauges
- Type and placement of doors and/or frame outs
- Type and placement of windows
- Plenty of color options
- Certification options for minimum wind and snow loads
- You get to choose your preferred installation surface, too (just note that Carport Central doesn’t provide any paving or groundwork)
Which Kit Should You Choose?
Having plenty of options for your metal building is the easy part; sometimes the hard part can be deciding exactly what you need in a building. The good news is that we’re here to help whenever you need us! Most people know they’re looking for a carport, garage, barn, or other specific building types, but they’re not always sure how they want to customize it. Here are a few things to keep in mind when designing your new metal building:
- How much space do you need? And a related question, how much available property space do you have?
- What do you plan to store in your building, exactly?
- What will the main function of your building be? Or do you plan to use it for more than one purpose?
- Will it need multiple entrances?
- Does it need to have a specific style or meet a certain “look”?
- What local building codes or local HOA regulations apply in your area?
The Best Place for Metal Buildings & Kits is Carport Central!
Carport Central is the premier provider of metal buildings in the US, and that extends to custom metal building kits, too! All of our steel structures are made from the highest quality materials, and each is designed to last you for a lifetime. If you’ve got something specific in mind in terms of a metal building, nobody can serve your needs better than our team. Our building specialists are always standing by to help, and we work hard to make sure that you get EXACTLY what you want in a dream metal building. What are you waiting for? You can connect with us online, or just pick up the phone and give us a call today at (980)-321-9898 to experience the Carport Central difference for yourself!