Long Horn’s Product Line
From single and double-car carports, to commercial warehouses and horse barns, Long Horn has a metal building solution for almost all your residential, agricultural, and commercial needs. You can take a look at their available products below:
- Single/Double/Triple Wide Carports
- Single/Double/Triple Wide Garages
- Horse Barns
- RV Covers
- Equipment Sheds
And our product line doesn’t stop there! If you have a specific building in mind, give us a call and we’ll make your dream building a reality.
Add a Personal Touch
Do you have a vision of what your dream structure will look like? What colors did you choose? Does it have a walk-in door, maybe some windows? No matter what you’ve envisioned, Long Horn can make it happen. With their variety of customization options, it’s nearly impossible to not get what you want. A few of their options include the following:
…And so much more!
Not only will the roof of your structure take the brunt of Mother Nature’s forces, but it will be a reliable source of protection for your vehicles and other valuables. And to assist you in making an educated decision, we’ve provided some information on each of our available roof styles below:
- Regular – A common choice among farmers and homeowners, the regular roof is the most economical design in the industry. The rounded-edge look adds to its aesthetics and provides additional protection to your property. It is recommended for customers who live in areas with typical weather conditions; very little wind, rain, or snowfall.
- A-frame (Boxed-eave) – Depending on your area, you may have heard of the A-frame design referred to as a boxed-eave. It is installed with horizontally-oriented panels that keep all precipitation and debris off the structure, best suited for areas with moderate weather conditions.
- Vertical – In the metal building industry, a vertical roof is the most durable, reliable roof style offered. There are extra framing pieces installed for added protection and vertically-oriented panels for channeling all the rain, snow, and debris off the roof. It is highly-recommended for areas with inclement weather conditions and structures that have a length of 36’ or more.
What Makes Steel the Better Choice
One of the biggest debates in the metal building industry today is in regard to steel and wood and which material is best. When comparing the two, steel has several advantages over wood, including its durability and versatility. Unlike wood, steel is not susceptible to rot, rust, fire, or critter infestations. You won’t have to worry about peeling or fading paint as the material is dipped in a galvanized material during manufacturing. And to top it off, steel can save you much more money in the long-run. While the list can go on, if you’d like to know more about steel and its advantages, feel free to contact us today.
Pricing at Long Horn Steel Structures
Price matters, and when you plan to invest a significant amount of money in a steel building, you want to make sure you’re getting everything you pay for. Unlike most companies, Long Horn Steel Structures will never ask you to compromise your budget or your needs; they guarantee quality with every purchase made. If you’re worried about being able to afford the full price upfront, don’t. Just call (844) 860-4950 to speak with a representative about our pricing as well as our rent-to-own and financing programs.
Long Horn Service Areas
Located in the heart of the steel building industry, Long Horn services several eastern states including Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. Whether you’re on the coast or in the mountains, Long Horn will deliver your custom metal structure and have it installed within a matter of days.
If your current location is not covered by Long Horn, Carport Central will be more than happy to help you find a local manufacturing company to provide you with your ideal steel building.
Carport Central – A Proud Partner of Long Horn Steel Structures
Because of our strong relationship with Long Horn Steel Structures, we have been able to provide our dedicated customers from South Carolina to Pennsylvania with their dream buildings. At Carport Central, our passion for our customers has been a key factor in our success. If you’re ready to start your next project, call us today at (844) 860-4950.