Advantages of Prefab Double Wide Garages
When being compared to traditional stick-builds and structures made from other building materials (brick, vinyl, etc.), steel is the best option available. Its list of advantages goes far beyond fair pricing and versatility, a few of them including the following:
- Low Maintenance Required – Metal is a much easier material to clean, requiring much less maintenance than traditional wooden structures and those made from other materials. And because color is infused during manufacturing, you won’t have to worry about the paint peeling or fading.
- Durable – Because we use the finest steel products on the market, our metal products are more durable than those made from brick, concrete, vinyl, and other materials. The metal paneling also undergoes a galvanization process to better protect the structure from rust and other damages.
- Fully-Customizable – From the roof style, to the color of the walls, to the type of anchors keeping the unit secured to the ground, you can customize each feature that makes up your structure.
- Pest Resistant – Unlike wood, steel is not susceptible to termites or other pests; nor does it harbor mildew or mold. This material also has the ability to resist fires, rust, and other natural damages.
Customize Your Double Car Garage
Here at Carport Central, we give you control over the design of your ideal 2 car metal garage. With our signature online 3D Building Estimator, you can build a custom unit that works well for your needs, blends well with your current home scheme, and adds to the value of your property. Once you choose your building style, you can then select your ideal color combination, doors, windows, anchoring system, and everything in between. Oh, and did we mention that you can do all this from the comfort of your own home? That’s right, it really is that easy.
Available Roof Styles
The roof of your structure is more important than you may think, not only does it protect your property from the elements, but it keeps the structure standing strong for years to come. Therefore, it’s crucial to understand the pros and cons of each roofing system before making a decision. There are three roof styles available at Carport Central, more information listed below:
- Regular Roofs (Good) – When installed, regular roofs have horizontally aligned panels and curved edges, resembling the aesthetics of a traditional home or barn. We recommend this roofing system to customers who reside in areas that do not typically experience high winds, heavy snowfall, or heavy rainfall. Its primary benefit is that out of our three options, it is the most economically priced.
- A-frame Horizontal Roofs (Better) – Often referred to as a boxed-eave roof, the A-frame horizontal design is a slight upgrade from the regular roof. With horizontal paneling, this style is best suited for warmer areas that may experience some winds, but very light precipitation. The main advantage to this roof style is the ability to own an A-frame style structure without the cost of a vertical roof.
- Vertical Roofs (Best) – As the most durable roofing option available, the vertical style is also the most popular. Similar to the boxed-eave roof, the vertical design is also an A-frame style. It is installed with vertically-oriented paneling and additional framing pieces to better protect against future leaks. While it is designed to withstand all climate types, it is highly-recommended for areas prone to harsh weather conditions.
Day-to-Day Applications for Two Car Garages
Our double car garages at Carport Central are not limited to residential purposes; rather, they have the ability to fulfill a variety of agricultural and commercial applications as well. Since they have been designed with versatile framing, these structures can adapt quickly to your ever-changing needs. Take a look below at some of our ideas for possible day-to-day applications below:
- Guest Room
- Entertainment Area
- Studio (Art, Photography, Yoga, etc.)
Prices of Double Car Garages
At Carport Central, we understand how important pricing can be, especially to our cash-conscious customers and those limited to a budget. And for us to give everyone an equal opportunity, we decided to partner with several financial partners to offer two flexible payment plans. Our rent-to-own (RTO) program is a quick, stress-free plan that has been designed to give customers an option to purchase their dream garage without breaking the bank. Similar to our RTO program, the financing plan is also quick and easy, providing a solution to your financial worries.
Keep in mind, there are certain factors that will affect the price of your structure, including its overall size, style, location, certifications, and features. Give us a call today if you would like more information regarding our prices and financing programs.
Choose Carport Central for Your Next Storage Project
We’re here to provide shelter for your way of life. Investing in a steel building can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. We’ll walk you through every step of the way, from the first point of contact to after the initial sale. Despite what you may think, we aren’t just trying to sell you a metal building, we’re trying to provide you with a solution that will last for years to come. If you would like to get started designing your dream garage today, give one of our friendly building specialists a call at +1 (980) 321-9898 or visit our website for additional information.