“But carports take a lot of time to be installed, I won’t be able to use my driveway until it’s done!” This couldn’t be further from the truth! There’s a great solution for adding a carport to your property that is neither expensive nor time-consuming! Our prefab metal carports go up in very little time and are made of a highly resilient steel that’s also lightweight. This lightweight design makes them so easy to put up that two people could do it alone and only spend one afternoon doing it!
“I only have one car; a metal carport is more than I need!”
They can be used for so much more than just parking your car! Our variety of carports includes one car carports, two-car carports, utility carports, or metal boat carports, and much more! All are incredibly versatile and can be used to store your lawnmowers, motorcycles, sports equipment or household items you no longer have room for. But that’s just the beginning! Even if they’re only being used for a single car, carports can be customized into about anything you can imagine!
- Yard Sales: Yard sales are a popular pass time during the spring and summer, but sometimes the sun can be a bit much. Why not pull your vehicle out and set up your yard sale in there? The shade will draw people in and encourage them to spend a little more time browsing.
- Family Gatherings: Everyone loves getting together with family and friends for the holidays and celebrations, but we also know it can get a bit crowded with everyone in one area. Using your carport, you can have space for everyone to move around and extra for any games or tables you may set up!
- Workshop: Need a quiet place for your hobby or maybe somewhere for your side business to prosper? Carport Central’s single-car carports are perfect for these as well!
- Expandable: When you plan to expand your house, it can be a quite extensive process. With one of our metal carports, it’s easy to extend them to create more storage space or and it’s just as easy as setting up the original!
What size carport will I need?
The size of your carport will depend on what you’re intending to use it for. After you decide its purpose, you need to consider how many vehicles you want to store there. While number of vehicles is a huge aspect in the sizing process, there are a few other factors to consider:
- Enclosed Carport or Open Walls: Our carports can easily be converted into a garage, so that’s an option you’ll want to consider. Do you want to have open walls or closed walls on your carport? Closed sides obviously provide superior protection for your car and valuables, but open sides provide plenty of room to move around and get in/out of your vehicle. Both options are beneficial, especially if you’re in need of extra storage space.
- Utility Carports: One of our most popular options includes a full carport with an enclosed prefab metal shed at the end. A great way to store your lawnmowers and equipment or just have some outside storage while keeping it nice and neat.
|A-Frame Roof Style||Vertical Roof Style|
|A-Frame Roof Style||Vertical Roof Style|
Carport Central has a solid reputation for quality materials, top-notch customer service, and the belief that our customers deserve to be educated before they purchase our one car carports. From the first time we discuss your needs and your intended uses, to speaking about the installation site, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Once you’ve decided which specifications you desire, we’ll be ready to help set up the perfect payment plan suited to your budget. We’re happy to accept full payment up front, but if you would like more payment options, we’ve got you covered! We have one of the most flexible rent-to-own programs in the market, along with access to a network of lenders that will help you with financing your new carport.
Once we receive your down-payment, it’s time for installation! We’ll take you step-by-step through the process, making sure you understand every aspect of the installation. Delivery and installation included, depending on your location, and is done by one of our trained, professional teams.
So, what are you waiting for? Call one of our friendly building specialists today at +1 (980) 321-9898 to get a quote now! They are always standing by to answer any questions you may have about one of our carports. You’re not just a customer to us, you’re part of the Carport Central family and family takes care of each other.