Large Metal Shed – A Very Useful Asset for Storage and More
What are the potential applications for a large, sturdy, steel shed? Not only can you use one of these multipurpose shelters to store a multitude of items; you can also take advantage of these large sheds as a place to get things done. Here are a few examples:
- Carport or garage for your personal vehicles, including cars, trucks, or motorcycles
- A place to keep all your recreational equipment, including things like ATVs, bicycles, scooters, and assorted sports equipment
- Our large sheds can also be designed to cover larger recreational vehicles, like RVs, motorhomes, campers, boats, and trailers. We’ve seen many customers use these metal sheds as preferred RV covers and boat covers.
- Lawn and garden tools and equipment storage
- Farm and agricultural storage – large metal sheds can be used as modern barns to shelter everything from tractors, to combines, to crops, to seed, to hay and feed
- Speaking of your animals, a large metal shed is a perfect place for keeping horses, livestock, and poultry out of the weather and safe from predators. These sheds also make great kennels for dogs or other pets, too.
- Warehouse for storing machinery or large equipment
- And maybe you don’t just need a place to keep stuff; maybe you need a place to do These large steel sheds make great workshops, hobby barns, man caves, or she sheds. They can even be finished as home office spaces or separate living space!
Large Shed Sizes
What size sheds do we offer? A better question is, what size do you need? If you need it, Carport Central can provide it! Some customers know exactly what dimensions they’re looking for; if this is you, we can certainly work with that.
Many times, however, our customers have an idea of how they want to use their large shed, but they’re not sure what size would really be best. If this is you, just reach out to us and let us help you choose the right-sized shed to match your needs. We can provide sheds up to 100’ wide, and if that isn’t big enough, we can even add enclosed lean-tos to each side to expand all the way up to 300’ in width if that’s what you need!
What About Customization Options?
Once you decide how you plan to use your shed, we can provide you with an assortment of customization options tailored for any residential, agricultural, or commercial application. One clear advantage of a steel shed is the fact that the strength of steel framing allows for higher ceilings and more usable clear-span interior space. And we give you the flexibility to customize your large shed any way you like, including options for different colors, roof styles, roll-up doors, walk-in doors, windows, lean-tos, canopies, and interior dividing walls, if you so choose.
What About the Price for a Large Metal Storage Shed or Large Cover?
At Carport Central, our prices are some of the most competitive you’ll find, and our buildings also come with superior workmanship, warranties, and installation lead times. Your individual large metal shed price will vary based on factors including the dimensions of your structure, chosen roof style, any additional materials desired (lean-tos, windows, garage doors, walk-in doors, etc.), the gauge of frame (standard 14-GA or sturdier 12-GA), the gauge of sheet metal (standard 29-GA or sturdier 26-GA), and any certification or building permit requirements of your region. The location (state) in which your shed is to be installed will also have some effect on its price. If you’re looking for accurate, up-to-date metal structure prices, we keep our website as current as possible with pricing updates. And of course, the easiest way to get a personalized, customized metal shed quote is just to give us a call and let one of our friendly building specialists answer all your questions. Oh, and one feature you WON’T have to worry about paying for is delivery and installation – it’s INCLUDED with your purchase!
Large Metal Sheds – The Right Storage Solution
Steel outdoor sheds and covers from Carport Central are an advantageous storage solution for many reasons:
The Strength of Galvanized Steel
Our metal sheds and other structures are framed with 14-gauge steel and covered with 29-gauge sheet steel. Each steel component is galvanized and then additionally coated for greater longevity. In other words, our sheds are built to last!
Because all components of our metal sheds are precision-engineered and fabricated ahead of time, delivery and installation is much simpler and faster than with a pole barn or wooden shed. You can get your building in a matter of weeks, versus many months waiting on a stick-build to go up! And Carport Central provides delivery and installation services for no extra charge!
– Steel sheds don’t rot like wood and will hold up under constant use and weather challenges that other structures can’t withstand. A steel structure from Carport Central is engineered to last for decades. Many of our customers are convinced that our buildings will outlast them!
Carport Central provides some of the best warranties in the industry, including a 20-year rust-through warranty on framing, a 10-year warranty on paneling, and a 1-year overall workmanship warranty. Most other metal building dealers won’t include a workmanship warranty beyond 90 days!
Resists Fire and Pests
Another advantage of steel over wood is that steel isn’t threatened by termites or other insects, and it doesn’t harbor moss, mold, or mildew. Steel doesn’t burn like wood either, so it’s also much more fire-resistant.
Versatile and Easy to Maintain
All of our outdoor sheds are completely customizable for your present needs, and their flexible design means you have more options to expand or adapt your shed in the future, too. Another advantage is that steel buildings are easier to clean and need less maintenance than buildings made with wood or other materials.
Choose Carport Central for Your Large Storage Shed Needs
We know that purchasing a large metal shed can be a significant investment, so it’s worth making sure you’re getting the best product with the best service. Here are some reasons why Carport Central is a cut above the rest:
- We provide more metal structures than any other online U.S. dealer, we source American steel, and we only partner with the best American manufacturers
- Use our convenient 3D Building Designer to configure your OWN ideal large shed in minutes, from the comfort of your couch!
- Preferred financing options to help you be able to afford the outdoor shed you really need
- Delivery and installation INCLUDED in all of our service areas across the continental United States
- Carport Central provides the best customer experience and customer service you’ll find anywhere; the BBB gives us its highest A+ rating
At Carport Central, we’re about much more than just selling you a custom metal building – we’re about Providing Shelter for Your Way of Life. Give us a call today at (980) 321-9898, and experience the Carport Central difference for yourself!