Regular Roof Garages
Regular roofs are the most cost-effective and affordable style offered at Carport Central. With horizontal paneling running end-to-end and rounded edges, a regular roof resembles the design of a barn. Due to simple framing, this roof is the easiest to install, reducing assembly time.
Roof style is one of the first places to start when designing your custom steel structure. Along with our regular roof style, we also offer A-frame and vertical-style roofs; each of which carries its own set of unique advantages:
- A-frame Roof : Also known as a “boxed-eave” roof or “A-frame horizontal,” this style resembles that of a vertical. With horizontal paneling, this roof is suitable or areas that have some high winds but not heavy precipitation. For more information, you can visit this page on our website.
- Vertical Roof : If you live in an area that experiences extreme weather such as heavy rain or snow, Carport Central recommends the vertical roof. The vertical-oriented paneling is the best option for channeling rain, snow, and other debris off the roof and away from the building. You can read more about this style here.
Add a Personal Touch
At Carport Central, we care about your needs and budget. That’s why we offer a wide variety of customization options for you to personalize your structure. Your roof style is only the beginning! Depending on your location, we have 18 color options to choose from at no extra cost to you. You can check out these color options here. You can also choose your own dimensions, doors, windows, and everything in between! Below are a few of our customization options provided, just give one of our friendly, knowledgeable building specialists a call for more information.
- If you plan to store vehicles or other items in your garage that are temperature-sensitive, you should consider insulation. The bubble insulation we provide has an R-value of 4.3, which is the standard measure of thermal resistance. You can check out our blogs or contact one of our friendly building specialists for more information on the advantages of insulation.
- Many customers in the market for a metal garage or other custom building ask about 12- and 14-GA steel framing. 14- gauge framing is our most economical option; it is the industry standard, having measurements of 2 ½” x 2 ½” in diameter. The 12- gauge framing is 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” in dimeter and has a higher tensile strength. The lower the gauge, the thicker and stronger the material. 12-gauge steel framing is recommended for areas that get heavy snow loads and high winds; however, there is a small upcharge for this option.
- Anchors are one of the most important options to consider when buying a garage. This what keeps your structure grounded during extreme weather such as heavy winds. The styles we provide are mobile home anchors, rebar anchors, asphalt anchors, and concrete anchors. You will need to speak with your building specialist to determine which style best suits your area, structure, and foundation.
Applications for Regular Roof Buildings
Many of our customers have purchased regular roof buildings for designated agricultural use purposes. Many farmers choose to invest in a regular roof barn to shelter their livestock or equipment from the elements. You could convert the open interior into a riding arena for horses with a tack room toward the back for all the necessary riding equipment and tools. And with the money you save from choosing a regular roof, you could opt to add more custom features. For example, if you intend to use your unit for storage or as a workshop, you could add a porch or an awning to the front for a covered sitting area.
The final price of your regular roof garage, and other custom metal buildings, depends on a few factors: location, manufacturer, dimensions, and customizations. We work with around 30 manufacturers across the country, all of which provide us with pricing sheets. With the pricing sheets and all factors taken into consideration, we can find an accurate price for your unit.
The manufacturer will contact you with a date and time for delivery and installation. A few things to remember BEFORE an installation crew arrives:
- The site needs to be free of any debris or vegetation
- You MUST have your site leveled prior to install
- Our team must be able to access the installation site, if there is more than a 50-foot difference between the site and their truck, you may be charged an additional service fee
What Sets Carport Central Apart?
Buying a steel building is an investment that can and will affect your way of life, and it’s worth the effort you take to get the perfect steel structure. While some metal building dealers are better than others, there are many reasons why Carport Central is set apart from the rest:
- Carport Central is the top online dealer for metal carports and other custom metal structures
- Delivery and installation included with every purchase
- Excellent rent-to-own and financing programs available
- Shorter lead times
- Close relationships with top manufacturers and installers across the country
- Friendly, knowledgeable building specialists who are always ready to help walk you through every step of the process
- Great products at affordable prices
- An online 3D Estimator that allows customers to design their very own building without leaving their home
- Warranties that cover workmanship, paneling for chipping and cracking, and rust on 12- and 14- GA steel framing
- We CARE about how we serve our customers and the experience they have with us
At Carport Central, our goal is to provide shelter for your way of life. If you’re ready to start this journey with us, give us a call today at (980) 321-9898!