Metal Structures Available at New Team Carports
They offer a variety of products to choose from, each engineered and manufactured with quality materials. No job is too big or too small for the professional installation crews at New Team Carports. You can check out a few of their available building styles below:
- RV Covers
- Single/Double/Triple-Wide Carports
- Single/Double/Triple-Wide Garages
- Equipment Sheds
Advantages of New Team Metal Structures
Investing your money in a steel building is a big decision, making it very important to know exactly what you’re getting from the product. When you purchase a metal structure from Carport Central, you aren’t just getting a new means of shelter or storage, you’re getting a top-of-the-line steel building. New Team produces durable, fully-customizable structures that will save you money in the long-run. They aren’t susceptible to rot, rust, critter infestations, or fires like traditional stick-builds are. And they aren’t limited to specific applications, you can take advantage of your freedom and customize the building to fulfill whatever need you have.
Design Your Own Building
Being able to take full control over the design of your metal structure is a luxury that some companies don’t offer. But when you choose to work with Carport Central, we start you off with a blank slate. You can choose your ideal color combination, desired dimensions, roof style, doors, windows, and so much more! We want you to get exactly what you want when you order a building from us. If you’d like to know more about our customization options, feel free to contact us today.
Roof Styles Available
One of the first, and most important, customization options you will choose during the design process is the roof of your structure. Each style is designed and engineered to withstand certain weather conditions and meet building codes.
- Regular – Out of our three available styles, the regular roof is the most economical. During manufacturing, its frame is bent to give it rounded-edges, resembling an older barn. With horizontally-oriented paneling, this roof is best suited for areas with typical weather conditions.
- A-frame (Boxed-Eave) – The A-frame type is also engineered with horizontal panels, similar to the regular design. However, this style is recommended to customers who live in areas that may experience some winds, but very little rain or snowfall.
- Vertical – With additional framing pieces such as a hat channel and ridge caps, the vertical roof is engineered to withstand all weather conditions. It’s installed with vertical panels, easily channeling all debris, rain, and snow off the roof and away from the foundation. We highly-recommend this style for areas with inclement weather.
New Team Service Areas
Because of our relationship with New Team Carports, we are able to provide several of the northern states with their ideal storage solutions at a price they can afford. New Team’s service area includes parts or all of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont. And if they do not cover your area, Carport Central will be happy to help you find a local manufacturer to provide you with your dream structure.
Pricing for New Team Carports
There are several factors to take into consideration when investing in a new metal structure, but in most cases, the price tag is the most important one. While our prices are some of the most competitive in the industry, we still follow the same pricing method as other companies. Your final price will be affected by the size and style of the unit, the installation site’s location, and the customizations you choose to add. If you would like more information about pricing or our rent-to-own and financing programs, give us a call and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.
Why You Should Partner with Carport Central and New Team Carports
At Carport Central, we partner with companies who share our ambitions and goals, such as New Team Carports. Their drive for success, excellent workmanship, and desire to help others have made them a wonderful partner for us. Call us today at (980) 321-9898 and let us help you bring your dream structure to life.