What Comes With a Metal Shed Kit?
At Carport Central, all of our metal buildings are fully customizable, and that includes our kits too. It’s our job to make your life easier. That’s why we provide you with all of the materials you’ll need to bring your dream metal shed to life.
Here’s what comes with a prefab metal shed kit from Carport Central:
- Steel framing members and supports
- Roofing panels
- Your desired wall paneling
- All fastening hardware
- All building anchors
- Any extra customization features you selected (such as gables and trim)
Why Should I Get a Metal Shed Kit?
You’re probably wondering why you should buy a metal shed kit instead of having a shed delivered and installed. Turns out, there are lots of reasons! It’s important to know that all of our steel buildings at Carport Central are made from the highest quality steel and manufactured right here in America. So, these structures are built strong and built to last. Our metal sheds are designed to withstand the elements and keep your belongings safe and secure. And that’s not all! There are even more benefits when you choose to get a prefab steel building kit:
- It will cost less!
- You get a discount for doing it yourself.
- The installation is on your time!
- Instead of having to set up an installation date with us and completely clear your schedule, you can install your building on a day that works best for you.
- It’s the ultimate DIY project!
- Our custom metal building kits come with everything you need to make the process easy, but you still get to say you did it all yourself.
Metal Shed Options at Carport Central
We have three different shed types here at Carport Central, and they’re all based on the kind of roof they have. The three types are: the Regular Roof Shed, the A-Frame Horizontal Roof Shed, and the Vertical Roof Shed.
The Regular Roof Shed
The Regular Roof Shed has a roof with curved edges. If you are looking for an old-world charm, this is the way to go. This shed’s roof has horizontal paneling, and it’s the most budget-friendly of our shed options. A regular roof shed isn’t ideal for areas that experience frequent severe weather but is perfect for areas with consistently mild weather.
The A-Frame Horizontal Roof Shed
This shed is the best of both worlds. Its roof has horizontal paneling, but it’s peaked instead of curved. This makes it a better choice for areas that experience occasional (but not frequent) severe weather. This shed is also a great option for those who are on a budget but are looking for a structure that matches the aesthetics of their home.
The Vertical Roof Shed
This is our best shed available. A vertical roof shed is equipped to handle severe weather because of its vertical paneling. This allows precipitation and debris to easily flow off its edges. This shed will complement the look of your home beautifully because it also has a peaked roof. Because of its superior strength, this type of shed is necessary if you need your structure to be large. That’s because any building longer than 36’ is required to have a vertical roof. It comes with extra supports and braces that help keep it secure.
Your Metal Shed Kit Exactly How You Need it
At Carport Central, our priority is making sure we bring your dream metal shed to life. How do we do this? Almost everything in your metal building is fully customizable. This allows us to make sure that your building meets all of your needs and desires.
What can you customize?
- Color – We carry more than thirteen colors for you to choose from.
- The style of the roof – Choose from a regular, A-frame horizontal, or vertical style roof.
- The type of doors and windows – Decide what type of door you need, how many windows you want, and where you want them placed.
- The dimensions of the structure – You decide the width, length, and height you need your shed to be.
- The types of braces and supports – Choose how your shed stays firmly affixed to the ground. We offer rebar, mobile home, concrete, and asphalt anchors.
- The type of foundation – Put your shed on grass, gravel, asphalt, or concrete.
How to Choose the Right Metal Shed Kit
Choosing the right metal shed kit for your specific needs is important. How can you do this? Start by answering a few simple questions:
- What is the weather like in your area?
- How much space do you need?
- What regulations will you need to follow?
- What does your HOA require?
- What is your budget?
By answering questions similar to these, you should be able to decide exactly what you need. If you still need help, please don’t hesitate to call our building specialists at (980) 321-9898.
Customization & Costs for Your Metal Shed Kit
You were probably wondering just how much a metal shed kit is, right? Well, that’s not an easy estimate to give without knowing exactly what you’re looking for in a shed. That’s because the final price tag will depend on the customizations that you add.
For example, size is a customizable feature. Of course, the larger the shed, the higher the price tag. And keep in mind, if you need your shed to be longer than 36’, then you’ll need a vertical roof, which will also cost more. The extra braces and supports are necessary for larger structures.
Some other factors that can change your price are the number of windows you add, the panel strengths you choose, the location that you will be putting your shed up at, the manufacture that is used, and more. So, in order to get an exact estimate, make sure to reach out to one of our building specialists at (980) 321-9898, so they can get all the details together and get you a final price.
The Best Metal Sheds Come from the Best Metal Building Dealer
We are proud to say that Carport Central is the best provider of metal buildings and metal building kits in the United States! All of our steel buildings are made from the highest quality materials that will last a lifetime. If you have a dream shed in mind, we are ready to make that dream a reality. Our knowledgeable team of building specialists is on standby to make sure that you get exactly what you need. What are you waiting for? Call us today at (980) 321-9898.