Enter the Creaky, Creepy, Little Backyard Shed
Small backyard sheds are fine for keeping lawn and garden items like rakes, shovels, hoses, and simple tools. My dad sent me to fetch stuff like that from our little aluminum shed out back countless times when I was a kid. It was a creaky little shed with sliding doors that were hard to open and made an awful screech whenever you tried! There were no windows or lights, so it was always dark inside, and it always seemed to stay damp in there too. It was a little creepy, if I’m honest, and I dreaded trying to grind those doors open. You never knew what you might find inside (snakes were witnessed on more than one occasion)!
Sometimes, You Just Need Something Bigger and Better in a Storage Building
A little shed or storage shanty might work fine for keeping items of low value that can stay in a less-than-secure environment. But that really won’t cut it for larger storage needs or if you just need a more reliable level of protection and security for the items you need to house. Thanks to better materials and better engineering, there are now some great prefab metal storage buildings available which can meet all sorts of needs. These rugged steel buildings can be designed in widths all the way up to 70’ and can actually be extended out much further than that by adding attached lean-to metal structures. Need a large open-air shelter? A fully-enclosed building? Or perhaps some utility storage which includes the best of both worlds? You can get it, and you can have it put upright on your own property!
For example, Carport Central can engineer, provide, and install a custom metal storage building to meet pretty much any width, length, or height requirements you may have. If a little aluminum or wooden shed simply won’t cut it – and many times it really won’t – then it’s time to consider a steel-framed structure that’s really built to last. And nobody does it better than Carport Central!
Large Steel Storage Buildings Offer Many Unique Features and Benefits
What’s so great about a large metal storage building constructed with galvanized steel? Pretty much everything you can think of! Here are just a few features and benefits worth noting:
- Steel Is Strong – A large storage building framed with either 14-gauge or 12-gauge steel is simply stronger and more reliable than anything that can be constructed with either aluminum or wood. Each galvanized steel building component is engineered to exact specifications, delivering superior infrastructural strength.
- Faster Installation – Since every steel component is precision-engineered, fabricated, and premeasured ahead of time, onsite building installation is a streamlined process. So your building isn’t just stronger; it will go up much faster, too.
- Rugged and Resilient – Steel won’t rot like wood, and it’s better suited for enduring the challenges of weather and constant usage. Steel isn’t threatened by termites, pests, mold, or mildew either. In addition, steel is naturally inflammable, so it offers much better fire protection than other construction materials. A precision-fabricated, well-installed large metal storage shed should last you a lifetime!
- Customizable and Versatile – A large metal storage building is completely customizable to meet your current needs. And a steel structure offers more options for expansion or modification in the future, too. Steel buildings are also simple to care for, requiring much less maintenance than buildings constructed with other materials.
Large Metal Buildings Present Many Application Opportunities
When it comes to the potential applications for a large metal building, the only limit is your imagination. They’re obviously great for general storage, but these buildings also lend themselves well as facilities where you can get more things done. Here are some of the ways we’ve seen customers use these multipurpose structures:
- Enclosed garage for any and all personal vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, and more
- Secure shelters for parking larger vehicles like RVs, motorhomes, boats, campers, trailer combinations, and buses
- A perfect place for keeping the lawn, garden, and recreational equipment, including riding mowers, ATVs, bikes, scooters, and all sorts of sports equipment
- You don’t just have to use your building for keeping stuff; you can use it to do stuff! Large metal buildings make ideal workshops, hobby barns, man caves, she sheds, home office spaces, and even finished living spaces like barndominiums!
- Large metal buildings aren’t limited to residential applications, either – they’re great for farm and agricultural storage, including parking tractors, combines, & attachments, storing crops, seed, & hay, and more
- In addition, large steel structures make fantastic horse barns, livestock barns, poultry houses, and kennels for dogs or other pets
- They really work well for any number of commercial, retail, warehousing, or industrial applications
Get Your Best Metal Building Solution from Carport Central!
Purchasing a large custom metal building can be a significant investment. We know it’s important for you to get the best available product, backed by the best customer service. Here are some reasons why Carport Central is your clear choice for a custom steel structure solution:
- No one in the industry offers a better selection of light-gauge steel structures – we partner with the best American manufacturers, and we install in 46 states.
- Can’t find the exact building you’re looking for? Just use our powerful, easy-to-use 3D Building Designer to create your own ideal metal building in just minutes! Plus, you access this web-based tool with ANY computer, tablet, or smartphone!
- Delivery and installation are INCLUDED in all of our service areas, at NO extra charge!
- Interested in getting a storage building kit that you can purchase at a discount and install yourself? We’re happy to provide those as well!
- Can’t afford to pay for it all upfront? With Carport Central, you don’t have to! We offer the best financing and RTO solutions in the business, so we’re sure to be able to help you fit your building project within your budget.
- Carport Central delivers the best customer experience and customer service, too; there’s a reason BBB assigns us its highest A+ rating!
At Carport Central, we do more than just sell metal buildings; we’re here to Provide Shelter for Your Way of Life. Reach out to us online, or for a faster response, just give us a call today at (980) 321-9898.
Experience the Carport Central difference for yourself!