Advantages of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings
A common question people ask is, “What makes a pre-engineered metal building the best choice?” There are many features that make pre-engineered steel buildings a great option for your storage needs.
- Durable – A pre-engineered structure is designed to meet local building codes as well as any needed wind or snow ratings. With precise engineering and design of each steel component, these buildings are made to last for years to come. Unlike buildings made from wood or other materials, steel structures are not susceptible to mold, mildew, rot, or critter infestations.
- Energy Efficient – Steel is an eco-friendly material, requiring very little maintenance or repairs. Our steel structures are also erected much faster than buildings made of other materials. And the best part is… the steel components that make up our buildings are almost 100% recyclable!
- Customizations – With the flexibility of design that pre-engineered structures offer, you can help create your very own custom building that meets all your needs, as well as your budget. From a wide array of colors to choose from (at no extra cost), to choosing your roof style and other specifications, you can design everything to suit your requirements.
- Low Maintenance – No one likes cleaning, it’s time-consuming and can be irritating when things dirty up quickly. Our metal buildings are much easier to clean and require little maintenance compared to buildings constructed with other materials. With just a little soap and water, you can clean all the gunk off your structure in a breeze! A pre-engineered steel structure can stay in great condition for years to come with a minimum amount of attention. And there’s no need to worry about your paint fading or chipping since the color is infused during manufacturing. We do recommend that our customers perform a few routine checks throughout the year for possible damages caused by accidental bumps or harsh storms.
Framing Structure of a Pre-Engineered Metal Building
The size of your structure can vary based on many factors, including your site location and the local weather, your chosen customizations, and how you plan to use your building. If you need to shelter your tractors and other agricultural equipment, a 12’W x 21’L structure won’t be big enough to do the trick. But with assistance from one of our friendly building specialists, we can find the perfect building for you! One of our more common building sizes we sell is 20’ wide, 25’ long, and between 8’ and 10’ tall. You can also choose a 12’W x 21’L single carport, a 30’W x 40’L triple garage, or a pre-engineered structure of pretty much any dimensions you may need. The size will factor into the final price of your unit, so keep this in mind if you’re operating on a set budget. But no matter your budget, we can help you get the building you need with some of the best rent-to-own and financing programs in the industry!
Uses for Pre-Engineered Metal Structures
We will never ask you to compromise on your needs or budget here at Carport Central, and with the variety of buildings we offer, you won’t have to! Here are a few possibilities to keep in mind when choosing a pre-engineered metal building:
- Storage – Has your living room been taken over by boxes full of yard sale items and old clothes? No problem! One of our metal buildings can easily be designed for utility storage to accommodate all your additional household items.
- Agricultural Sector – The needs of a farmer are constantly changing, and your building needs can change over time, too. This is why we have designed our pre-engineered structures to be durable, versatile, and affordable! No matter if you need a horse barn, a storage barn for equipment, or a riding arena, we’ve got you covered!
- Warehouses – Our clear-span structures are perfect for warehouses or factories. With the lack of internal beams or poles, you can maximize available space for storage, offices, or whatever you desire.
A few additional possibilities for your pre-engineered building include retail storefronts, distribution centers, airplane hangars, and so much more. With our wide variety of facilities to choose from and the many customization options, you won’t be disappointed.
Why Carport Central is the Dealer For YOU!
Here at Carport Central we prioritize you above everything else! We have everything you need with our selection of high-quality, pre-engineered metal buildings and additional customizations. And if you have any questions or concerns, one of our friendly building specialists is always ready to help in any way. Just give us a call today at (844) 860-4950 or visit our website here for more information! Let us help you find your dream metal building.