Benefits of Having a Metal Garage with Storage
When it comes to investing a significant amount of money into a prefab steel building, you’ll want to make sure you’ll be getting the most bang for your buck. With one of our steel garages with storage, you can’t go wrong!
- Fully Customizable
- Affordable AND Cost-Effective
- And so much more!
Applications for Steel Garage with Storage
Whether you’re planning to keep your family vehicle parked inside, outdoor equipment, or simply use it just for storage, there are many ways you can take advantage of a custom metal garage. Their versatile designs allow for several applications, ranging from residential to agricultural, to industrial.
A few unique ways you could utilize these structures include…
- Family Entertainment Area
- Art Studio
- Animal Shelter
- Home Office
During the design process, there are several decisions you’ll have to make that can affect the structural integrity of your unit. But one of the first and most important decisions is your choice of roof. There are three possible roof styles to choose from, including our regular, A-frame horizontal, and vertical styles.
- Regular Roof – The regular roofing system is the most economical and simple style offered at Carport Central, as well as in the metal building industry. They are designed with simple framing components, such as horizontal paneling, and unique round edges. Because of their design, they are best suited for areas that typically only experience mild weather conditions.
- A-Frame Horizontal Roof – Also known as boxed-eave, our A-frame horizontal roofs are similar to regular roofs, but also considered a slight upgrade. They are also installed with horizontally aligned panels; however, their box-like features allow them to withstand slightly higher winds, but very little rain and snowfall.
- Vertical Roof – As the most durable, reliable, and most expensive roof style offered today, the vertical roof is also the most popular. With additional framing pieces for extra durability and vertical panels, these roofs can withstand most anything. They are recommended for areas prone to harsh weather conditions and required for units that exceed a length of 36’.
Available Customization Options for Metal Garages with Storage?
The fun doesn’t stop with choosing your ideal roof style. There are a number of customization options you can choose from, ranging from the foundation your structure is installed on, to the color of the walls. And with our online 3D Configurator, you can choose each of your preferred features and see what they will look like once your unit is installed.
- Garage Doors and Walk-in Doors
- Standard and Premium Color Options
- Size Dimensions
- Anchor Types
Prices of Garages with Storage for Sale
When it comes to the price of your prefab steel garage, there are several factors that will need to be taken into consideration. These include the size dimensions you choose, added customization options, certification, manufacturer, and install location. Though these factors may increase the price of your structure significantly, we have financial services available for assistance. Our rent-to-own and financing programs are two of the best in the industry, created specifically to help you afford your dream garage. For standard prices, you can look at our website for more information or give one of our representatives a phone call.
Why You Should Choose Carport Central
The metal garages and other steel buildings we provide here at Carport Central are all unique in their own way. No matter what your needs may be, they are guaranteed to fulfill them all. You can visit our website to look through our collection of available structures, or you can give us a call today at (980) 321-9898.