Tax season Those two little words can strike fear in the hearts of some, while simultaneously inspiring hope for others. If you’re in the camp of those who still owe on your taxes, then tax season is probably not your favorite time of year. On the other hand, if you’re blessed to know you’ll be getting a refund this go-round, then tax season can be a happy season indeed!
Regardless of whether you have to pay or whether you’ll be getting money back though, this is a great time to find some ways to make your $$$ work for you. One of the smartest investments you can make with your hard-earned cash is on a metal building from Carport Central!
If you’re like most Americans, you probably have more “stuff” than you have room to store it all. Spring is a good time to go through and sort out the stuff you no longer need, but there’s probably still a fair amount of things you’d prefer to keep, if you only had somewhere to keep them. Carport Central has your solution!
But what makes a steel structure from Carport Central a wise investment for your storage needs? Here are 5 advantages you should consider:
- Convenient – You could rent space at an offsite storage facility, but one obvious drawback to that option is just that – it’s offsite. Why drive across town to get to your stuff, when you keep all your stuff in a convenient facility in your own backyard?
- Cost-Effective – Another drawback to offsite storage is the cost. You can expect to pay around $200 per month for a standard 10’ x 20’ storage unit in the U.S., and more than that if you need a larger unit. Rather than throwing that money away on something that provides you no equity, you could invest in having a custom metal building installed on your own property. Your building would pay for itself in just a couple of years!
- Increased Property Value – Speaking of building equity, installing a steel structure from Carport Central is an instant way to increase your property value. And if you’re thinking about selling your place at some point, having a custom carport, garage, or barn building is an attractive feature to make your property stand out for potential home buyers.
- Steel > Wood – Why not just settle for a stick-build garage or storage building? There are many reasons that make steel a much better choice than wood as a building material. Steel builds are more durable, weather-resistant, pest-resistant, fire-resistant, customizable, and easier to maintain, for starters. And thanks to their rugged durability, steel buildings are often cheaper to insure as well. Concerned about cost? Depending on the dimensions and customizations you choose, a steel building can actually be cheaper per square foot than a stick-build!
- Financing Options – But what if you’re one of those “lucky” folks who still owes on your taxes, and you don’t have the cash in hand to pay the full amount for a steel structure upfront? With Carport Central, that’s not a problem! We provide many attractive financing and rent-to-own options to help you get your perfect metal building in a way that will meet both your storage needs AND your budget.
Ready to get more return on your investment? CALL us at 980-321-9898 and speak with one of our building specialists today! At Carport Central, we’re about much more than just selling you a building; we’re about Providing Shelter For Your Way Of Life.